如果要考GAIQ，请看：Google Analytics（分析）个人资格认证 & 真题解析
Google Analytics 4 认证简介
谷歌最近发布了Google Analytics 4 的官方认证，类似Universal Analytics的GAIQ（GAIQ全名为Google Analytics Individual Qualification，如果你要考GAIQ，请看：Google Analytics（分析）个人资格认证 & 真题解析。
1、Which of these features lets you control how long user-level and event-level data is stored by Google Analytics?
- Data retention period //是数据保留功能，免费版的GA4默认是保留2个月，最长可以设置为14个月，一定要设置为14个月
- Disable data collection
- Consent Mode
- IP address settings
2、One of these attribution models relies on machine learning algorithms to assign credit for a conversion across various touchpoints. Which is it?
- First click
- Time decay
- Data-driven //GA4中默认使用是基于数据驱动的归因，是使用算法
- Last click
3、If you wanted a custom dimension that reports membership status for a customer rewards program, which of these scopes would be set?
- User //membership status是用户层级，所以选Users
4、If you have a mobile app, what can you use to collect and send data from the app to your Google Analytics 4 property?
- Google Ads
- Website tag
- Google Marketing Platform
- Firebase SDK //GA4是基于Firebase的产品，Web安装是Website/Analytics tag，App安裝的是Firebase SDK
5、Because you’ve set up your web data stream, your website is already feeding data to your Google Analytics property.
You notice that enhanced measurement is enabled for the web data stream. What happens when this setting is enabled?
- Events from your mobile app can be combined with your existing website data
- Additional events are collected from your website without you needing to change your website’s code //enhanced measurement是增强衡量事件，只需要在数据流中其开启，GA4就会自动收集增强衡量事件，不需要添加代码
- Events can be associated with signed-in users to enable cross-device reporting
- Conversion reporting for the web data stream uses machine learning to distributes credit across channels
6、To gain insight into which pages new users open most often after they open your home page, you’ve created a new path exploration in Explore.
What’s the default setting for who can see the exploration?
- Only you can see it, but you can share it with the other users of the property for them to make edits.
- Only you can see it, but you can share it with the other users of the property in read-only mode. /探索里新建按报告，默认是只有自己看得到，如果共享出去，所有有这个媒体资源权限的用户都可以看到
- Anyone in your property can access it and make edits.
- Anyone in your property can access it in read-only mode.
7、In which of these situations could you use the Engagement overview report in Google Analytics?
- You’re interested in seeing which pages on your site are getting the most traffic. //里面的网页和路径就对
- You’re interested in monitoring user activity as it is happening on your site.
- You’re interested in seeing where users are coming from before landing on your website.
- You’d like insight into your users’ interests they’ve express through their online browsing and purchase activities.
8、You want to create new audiences for your eCommerce site by segmenting users according to parameters that make sense for your business, like those who’ve made a purchase.
Which of these approaches would provide you with a predictive audience?
- You create an audience of users who are likely to purchase in the next seven days
- You create an audience of users who started checking out but didn’t complete the purchase //提交订单，但没支付成功的，是最后可能购买的
- You create an audience of users who made a purchase in the last 30 days
- You create an audience of users who added items to their purchase wishlist
9、Whenever a website visitor views any page on your site, they trigger the page_view event.
What if you wanted to define a new event to trigger when visitors land on a particular page (e.g., the homepage)? Once you’ve navigated to Events in the Google Analytics interface, which option would you choose to make this happen?
- Mark event as conversion
- Modify event
- Import event
- Create event //「建立事件」，也可以叫无代码事件跟踪
10、You are setting up Google Analytics and are asked to set up a data stream as part of the process.
Which of these describes a data stream?
- A data stream lives within a property and is a source of data from your app or website
- A data stream lives within Explore and, once defined, can be added to any exploration
- A data stream lives within an account and is the container for the data you collect from your apps and sites //一个账户最多可以包含20个网页数据流和30个应用数据流
- A data stream lives within Reports and lets you segment and compare your data
11、You manage a website and consider certain events as especially valuable — like when users sign up for your newsletter or make a purchase.
If you want to designate these events as important and assign them a value, how should you label these events in your Google Analytics 4 property?
- Conversion events //注意题目中提到designate these events as important，一般是设置为转化
- Custom events
- Recommended events
12、You just added a feature to your website allowing users to sign up for a newsletter. Now, you want to mark new sign-up events as conversions and create an audience for people who signed up.